Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Awesome Nail Mail From 05-21-12 !!

Hello Readers!! I Am Very Worn Out From Work. I Was Going To Do A New Mani To Post Tonight, But I Am Just Too Worn Out, So Instead I Am Going To Show You The AWESOME Nail Mail That Was Waiting In My Mailbox For Me Today :o)


Above Is My KB Shimmer Order!! From Left To Right There Is: All American, Proud Peacock, Party, Bejeweled And Shipwreck! I Am So Excited That I Snagged These Up Before She Sold Out Because I Usually Miss Out On Everybody's Shop Openings Since I Am Always At Work. In My Opinion The Shipping Was Very Fast And I Had No Problems At All With My Order. Her Next Restock Won't Be For A Few Weeks Due To Base Issues, But She Also Sells Yummy Scented Soaps And Bath Bombs. You Can Click Here To Check Out Her Etsy Shop!!


Next Up Is A Polish I Got From A Little Swap I Did With Jacki From Adventures In Acetone. This Is Ana Sui 105, A Very Pretty Light Blue/Light Teal Polish With Holographic Glitters Spread Throughout. Thanks Jacki For The Beautiful Polish, I Look Forward To Wearing It!!



And Last, But Certainly Not Least, My AquaDaisy Order!! For Those Of You Who Don't Know, AquaDaisy Is Another Indie Brand That You Can Purchase On Etsy, If You Are Interested In Checking Out Her Shop You Can Click The Link HERE. The Top Polish Is Succulent, A Beautiful Mint Colored Polish With Fuchsia Glitters Throughout. On The Bottom We Have Ke$ha's Floor Sweepings, You're A Firework, And Me Too. Ke$ha's Floor Sweepings Is A Really Pretty Glitter Polish That Is Filled With All Kinds Of Glitters, And I Mean ALL Kinds. There Are Silver Holo Glitters, Purple Hexs, Blue Hexs, Stars And SOOO Many More, Pretty Much What You Would Find If You Had To Clean Up After A Ke$ha Concert!! Next Is You're A Firework, A Royal Blue Jelly With All Kinds Of Shapes And Sizes Of Holographic Glitters Along With Red, Blue And White Hex Glitters. Then Finally We Have Me Too, Which Is What She Describes As Her Ode To The Black And White Polish Craze... There Was A Bit Of Confusion With My Order Since She Was Switching Between Two Things And She Sent Me The Mini Blue And The Black And White Polish As Extras For The Confusion With My Order. Bonus For Me!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment