Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dollish Polish Dino-Mite Yoshi!!!!

AGH! So I Have Been Slacking... Again. So Sorry. Life Can Just Get So Hectic With Working And 3 Kids And School And Appointments...  I Really Have Every Intention Of At Least Posting A Few Times A Week But Life Seems To Get The Best Of Me.

Buuuutttt Anyways, Lets Get To The Good Stuff. I Recently Ordered Some Of Dollish Polish's Mario Collection. I Am A HUGE Mario Fan, As I Know A Lot Of Others Are, And I Am Also A Polish Fiend, Hence My Name. So What Could Be Better Than A Mario Themed Polish Set?? The Set Contains 8 Amazing Polishes, 1-Up, Toad-Ally Awesome, It's A Me, Mario!, Go Luigi!, Wicked Wario, Dino-Mite Yoshi, The Koopa King And A Peachy Princess. Of The 8 I Ordered Toad, Luigi And Yoshi... Need To Get the Rest Of Them Still, Can't Just Have Part Of The Set .

On To The Swatches!! Below I Have One Coat Of Dino-Mite Yoshi Layered Over Two Coats Of L'Oreals 'Safari Chic'. Don't Mind The Redness Of My Fingers In Some Of The Pictures, I Don't Know If It Was The Camera Or From My Skin Being Sensitive And Having To Put My Poor Hands Into Sanitizer At Work *(I Am A Waitress)*






CLOSE UP!!! oOoOoOoOohHhHhHh... Pretty :o)


This Is Safari Chic By Itself, It Is A Really Pretty Creme Polish, If Olive Colored Greens Are Your Thing.


My Bottle Of Yoshi. Absolutely LOVE This Polish. The Shimmer And Glitters In It Just Amaze Me And I Couldn't Stop Staring At My Nails While Wearing It, And It Made Me Sad To Take It Off. The Application Was Great With Yoshi, I Had No Problems Getting Tons Of Glitter And Getting It Spread Nicely On The Nail. Formula Was Amazing Also, Not Too Thick, Not Too Thin. I Am A Huge Dollish Fan, And Can't Wait To Add More Of Her Creations To My Collection. Especially Excited For Her Upcoming Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Collection!! EEEKKK!

For Any Of Those Who Don't Know About Dollish Polish, You Must Be Living Under A Rock, But You Can Purchase Her Polishes Here At Her Big Cartel Store Or Through Llarowe, Where All Of The Mario Polishes Are Still Available Along With Others.

No comments:

Post a Comment